Fourth General Body Meeting

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 Dec 2015 21:01:31 -0500

text/plain

Hello HOSA!

Our Fall Fourth General Body Meeting will be this Wednesday, December 9th, at
7:20 PM in Little 0113. We will be having our Holiday PARTY! So come out
and earn two points for attending and staying for the social afterwards
where there will be food and refreshments. Bring in a food item to share to
earn an extra point. Shirts will be available for pick up if you
pre-ordered. Just a few reminders regarding important news and some of our
upcoming opportunities for points before the GBM:

1. Reading Days Social: Thursday-Friday; Dec. 17th-18th. Come join the HOSA
officers at Marston where we will be renting out rooms so we can have study
groups and help each other out in our similar classes.

*2. *Make sure to sign up for the category you choose to compete in if you
are planning on competing this year. Selections need to be finalized by
December 9th.

*3. 12/17-18 Coffee/Candy Selling Fundraiser:* We will be selling candy in
Turlington on Thursday 12/17-12/18 in order to raise money for competition
accommodations. (1 fundraising point)

*4. Food Drive (ongoing):* Bring in three cans of food to contribute to our
food drive for food for the Field and Fork Pantry. The pantry is located on
the UF campus and provides food for students and faculty in need. You can
drop off your cans during office hours at the bottom of the Reitz. (1
service point)

6. The *point* document is updated and attached below. Please email
[log in to unmask] if there are any discrepancies.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OiBznq_8uUxZr7fAJiUlSlJooUhSYF8DiMIOny5xZY/edit?usp=sharing

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing
you this upcoming Wednesday!

Daniela Moino

Secretary

--