LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  2016

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L 2016

Chairs, chairs & more chairs

Michael Stringer <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Stringer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:14:51 -0400

text/plain (19 lines) , \osg-prod.fs.osg.ufl.edufa-fs-fs01Homemstringer693My DocumentsMy PicturesList Servechairs to give away 1.jpeg (19 lines) , \osg-prod.fs.osg.ufl.edufa-fs-fs01Homemstringer693My DocumentsMy PicturesList Servechairs to give away 2.jpeg (19 lines) , \osg-prod.fs.osg.ufl.edufa-fs-fs01Homemstringer693My DocumentsMy PicturesList Servechairs to give away 3.jpeg (19 lines) , \osg-prod.fs.osg.ufl.edufa-fs-fs01Homemstringer693My DocumentsMy PicturesList Servechairs to give away 4.jpeg (19 lines)

THIS MESSAGE IS SENT OUT ON BEHALF OF DESIREE PRICE (SEE BELOW
FOR CONTACT INFORMATION):

I have approximately 26 chairs on wheels to give away.  Email me if you
want them, and you are responsible for taking it/them away.

Thanks,

Desiree Price
SENIOR SECRETARY
3141-B TURLINGTON HALL