LISTSERV Archives

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L Home

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L  2016

UF-PROPERTY-SWAP-L 2016

Lounge Chairs

John Duncan <[log in to unmask]>

Asset Management Peer to Peer Property Swap <[log in to unmask]>, John Duncan <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:46:23 -0500

Hello all,

We have Lounge Arm Chairs Available for immediate pickup.

There are 32 Orange and 24 Blue.

Almost all of them show mild to medium wear and tear.  We have had success
reupholstering some and I am happy to provide the contact of the Gainesville resource we
have used if you are interested.

Please respond via email with the quantity you would like and potential time frame of
pickup.

Thanks!

John Duncan