Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  January 2016

SOCNET January 2016

selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:26:55 -0500

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   Visiting Prof Schl of Information University of Arizona
   NetLab Network FRSC INSNA Founder
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman twitter: @barrywellman
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press http://amzn.to/zXZg39 Print $18 Kindle $11