]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  January 2016

SOCNET January 2016

Selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:04:10 -0500

As always, these are only quickly-selected excerpts from today's full
Complexity Digest

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   NetLab Network                   FRSC                    INSNA Founder
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $18  Kindle $11