]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

HOSA-L Home

HOSA-L  February 2016

HOSA-L February 2016

General Body Meeting Follow-Up and Sign-Ups!

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:31:42 -0500

text/plain

Thank you all who attended our General Body Meeting tonight! On behalf of
the Executive Board I would like to thank you for remaining dedicated and
providing your input and time to our events as we try to make them as fun
as possible for you all. To keep this going we have a lot of upcoming
events that we need a head count for and important dates regarded
competition.

*Competitions: *
Please let us know by *this Friday the 19th *if you are competing!!!!
http://goo.gl/forms/C8dJbFsPHQ

The $80 Registration fee is due *next Friday the 26th.* We will be
accepting this payment via Venmo, cash, and The Square (debit/credit
cards). Please Venmo the money to 'Remo Montero' and direct all other forms
of payment to Michael. Please text him at 352-229-2880 to arrange a meeting
time and location. If you have any more questions about money for
competitions please let Michael know.

*Fundraising & Volunteering: *
Tomorrow, *Thursday, February 18th *we will be going out to get sponsors to
help fund the stay for Nationals and States. Remember if you do not
participate in fundraising events you will not receive any of the money
that we have raised. We will be meeting at the Reitz Union at 11 AM. We
know that many of you have class during this time so if you know any
businesses that would be interested in a sponsorship below is the link for
the sponsorship letter. However, *before* you go out on your own and get
sponsors please contact Danielle at 863-838-0717 because we have a running
list of sponsors that we have already contacted and do not want to go to
the same location twice. If you have any more questions about sponsors
please let her know.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CFDpYtPVEHmRo22hRi1zZQJAVW9jRHrG51WyQJxMyZY/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the link for the MCAT Auction! http://goo.gl/forms/OvyHXQ3eQ3

We will be going to the Hope Lodge to have Bingo Night tomorrow with the
residents, *Thursday, February 18th at 6PM! *This is such a fun event that
we enjoyed so much last semester that we are doing it again. You do not
want to miss this so please text Michael if you have any questions,
otherwise we will see you there.

*Socials & HOSA Fit!:*
We are planning to have a Bowling Social after Spring Break for those of
you who are interested please sign up on the Google Doc *by Friday the 26th*.
Because all of the funds we are raising are going to Competitions we are
asking for $3-$5 for everyone who wants to participate. If you have friends
that want to come they are welcome to join! When you sign-up make sure you
follow this format if you have a friend coming as well.  "Your Name +1"
http://goo.gl/forms/ewkAPJq8n5 The money for this will be collected at a
later date we just need a head count first.

Here is the link for the bootcamp sign-up this *Friday the 19th*:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IAm7htwIk3ONTq-OO9dtncTGeIyBrKzSoNxUmmI1ntw

Here is the link for the Gym Buddy Sign-Up: http://goo.gl/forms/lX8GctBzud

If you have any questions about HOSA Fit please contact Lynzee at
954-520-2416

--
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2015-2016