]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  February 2016

SOCNET February 2016

Re: Seeking Recommendation for an Online Survey Tool with Dynamic Roster Capability

Olaf Rank <[log in to unmask]>

Olaf Rank <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:36:39 +0100

text/plain

Hi Nic,

I don't have a direct answer either but we have recently done a network survey of similar size and we also have used limesurvey. My experience is that structuring the roster will allow respondents to work through the questionnaire quickly even in cases were the lists contain several hundreds of names. In our study, we have grouped names according to the formal structure of the firm (i.e., subsidiaries).

I think what limesurvey allows you to do in order to keep the roster optically short is to use drop-down menus for the individual groups.

Cheers,

Olaf

Prof. Dr. Olaf Rank
Direktor