General Body Meeting Overview

HOSA at UF <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Mar 2016 01:20:12 -0400

text/plain

Good evening HOSA Fam,

We would like to thank everyone who came out to the Bowling Social and the
GBM at Larry's! You guys have been wonderful and we enjoy getting to know
you all better.
Our next event will be our first Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt THIS SATURDAY.
This event will be so much fun and the prize will be worth it. You do not
want to miss this event so please arrive at the Reitz Union car loop no
later than 2:50 PM as the Hunt will start promptly at 3PM! Fill out this
form by Thursday at midnight if you plan on attending!
http://goo.gl/forms/sUD9RB2MXI

Just a reminder that Dance Marathon is March 19th so come visit and show
your support for our dancers as they dance for 26 hours.

We are having our ongoing canned food drive which requires members to bring
in three cans to earn one service point. You can contact an officer to
deliver the cans or bring them to any event.

On March 30th from 6-9PM in the Florida Gym we will be having the Community
Health Summit. This is an annual event that connects undergraduates with
health professionals in the community. Please e-mail Mary at
[log in to unmask] if you are interested in being a volunteer for this
event!

A reminder that Relay for Life is April 1st at 6 PM in Flavet Field. Please
e-mail Brittany at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

On April 3rd, AED and PSO have organized a barbecue field day for
preprofessional students to learn about other organizations and network.
This event called "Celebrating Our Impact" will be at Lake Wauberg from
12-3PM and is $5 if you want food. Come out to earn a service point by
helping HOSA with outreaching into the community.
https://www.facebook.com/events/552353694940255/

On April 5th, we will be volunteering at Bread of the Mighty Food Bank from
11-1PM. Please contact Michael at 352-229-2880 if you have questions or
need a ride.

Our end of the year banquet will be held at BJ's Brewhouse and Restaurant
on April 13th at 6 PM. New officers will be announced and awards will also
be given out. This is also a fundraiser so you are welcome to invite
friends. Please RSVP for this event. http://goo.gl/forms/tQpU9QkCpP

Officer Applications are now open and are due by March 25th at Midnight.
Interviews will be held March 31st and April 1st. You must be an active
member for the semester and all decisions are pending active status.
http://goo.gl/forms/thXJuaY58z

--
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2015-2016