Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: 2-4-6-8, Adam-Who? Welcome to Adamah, in Hebrew... that's Earth swirling around the Second Coming

"Pickering, Chad M" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 Mar 2016 11:09:19 -0600

text/plain

Thank you for that!

Chad Pickering, M.A.
Writing Room and General Education Tutoring Coordinator
Center for Academic Enrichment
Colorado State University-Pueblo
LARC 257
(719) 549-2756