Skip repetitive navigational links

Retention/tutor scheduling platforms recommendations?

"Keira M. Hambrick" <[log in to unmask]>

Keira M. Hambrick

Wed, 2 Mar 2016 09:45:50 -0500

text/plain

Dear colleagues:

We are in the position of needing to investigate software platforms that combine student retention, tutoring scheduling, advising scheduling, etc. into one program as a cost-saving measure.
Our institution currently uses MAP-Works/SkyFactor as our student retention software platform. Our tutoring programs use WCOnline. MAP-Works has largely been a disaster, but WCOnline is working very well.

Our instructional technologist found that SmartEvals is developing a student retention platform called DropGuard. Have any of you have experience with this platform? Are there other platforms you use successfully to combine student retention and various appointment scheduling features?

Thanks, all, for your feedback.

Keira M. Hambrick, M.A.
Academic Support Coordinator, Safe Zone Ally

Academic Resource Center
Marietta College
215 Fifth St.
Marietta, OH 45750