]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2016

SOCNET April 2016

selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Apr 2016 16:50:57 -0400

see you at the Sunbelt tomorrow late afternoon

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $17  Kindle $11