]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2016

SOCNET April 2016

Selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Apr 2016 09:25:19 -0400

1. It was nice meeting many of you at the Sunbelt conference.

2. I learned that INSNA has about 1,000 members, but there are 2,700
people on this list. So there are 1,700 free riders. Oy vey.

Complexity selections (by me) below

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $17  Kindle $11