Skip repetitive navigational links

Tutor to Tutor Mentoring

WyKeshia Wallace <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 May 2016 09:55:59 -0400

text/plain

Good morning everyone!

At Southeast Missouri State University, we are certified through CRLA. We are currently
working on obtaining Level III Certification. One of the components of Level III Certification
is to provide tutors with an opportunity to train and supervise other tutors.

To meet this requirement, we would like to implement a Tutor Mentoring Program. Do any
of you have something like this at your institution? If so, what type of activities do your
tutors do with each other? Is it a group mentoring structure or are there 1:1 pairings? Any
additional insight would be helpful!

Thank you!