RECMGMT-L May 2016, Week 4

Re: SharePoint & Records Management

Andrew Warland <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 May 2016 19:57:23 +1000

text/plain

Just to add one more to this thread, I have just posted a new note on
Information Security in SharePoint Online on my blog.
Finally Microsoft brings some effective information classification, data
loss prevention and information rights management capability, as well as
improved auditing and reporting capability (including through PowerBI) to
help organisations protect their company, personal, sensitive and financial
information in the Office 365 cloud - and use it themselves. The security
'gap' with SharePoint has become a little narrower.
https://andrewwarland.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/information-security-in-sharepoint-online/

Andrew Warland
Sydney, Australia