]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  September 2016

SOCNET September 2016

Re: Anyone have an updated version of the Freeman Social/Physical Science citation net?

Raffaele Vacca <[log in to unmask]>

Raffaele Vacca <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:51:12 -0400

text/plain

A couple years ago I did a dynamic visualization of a similar
co-citation network (social scientists vs physicists/computer scientists
in social network analysis/network science) over 1996-2013:
https://vimeo.com/96745135

Details, data and code are on github:
https://github.com/raffaelevacca/EUSN-co-citation-networks

Raffaele