Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: Teaching and workshop opportunities for spring semester

"Klarenberg,Geraldine" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:56:08 +0000

text/plain

Hi Matt

Id like to actually *do* the workshops, but would also be happy to help out. I am not a (certified) instructor but could help anything else.

Best,

Geraldine Klarenberg
Research Scientist
Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering
University of Florida
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.geraldineklarenberg.com