Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: August Carpentry workshop organization

Ethan White <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Jul 2017 16:35:59 -0400

text/plain

On 07/07/2017 04:17 PM, Maxwell,Daniel wrote:
> These workshops will be based on the Data Carpentry curriculum, not Software Carpentry.  Is that correct?

I believe the tentative plan was to have have at least one of each.