Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: August Carpentry workshop organization

"Smith, Plato" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Jul 2017 20:54:23 +0000

text/plain

Yes, that would be ideal and recommend Software before Data to build upon and complement each other. I just demonstrated zenodo data repository training for a lab in Biomedical Sciences and believe the entire lab (12-15) would greatly benefit from both.

I am learning from boots on ground training across different disciplines (e.g. Division of Student Affairs, Biomedical Sciences, IFAS) of tailored, discipline-specific training needs.