Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: August Carpentry workshop organization

"Valle,Denis R" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 8 Jul 2017 16:16:14 +0000

text/plain

Hi Matt,

In relation to "where are we going with this?", I think that funding needs include the weekly R meetups, not only the Carpentries membership costs and training.

Based on our earlier meeting, it seems that the weekly R meetups greatly complement the Carpentries workshops.

Best,
Denis