Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Digest - 12 Jul 2017 to 14 Jul 2017 (#2017-14)

Deborah Paul <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:10:03 +0000

text/plain

Can I get the chocolate 🍫 by action at a spooky distance?

Enjoy those meetings :-)
Deb

Sent from my iPhone