Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: August Carpentry workshop organization

Brian Stucky <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:52:04 -0400

text/plain

Hi, all,

Because of a previously unforeseen conflict, I've had to remove my name
from the list of potential instructors for the August 14-15 Software
Carpentry workshop.  That leaves the Python lesson without any potential
instructors, so if anyone else is eager to try their hand at teaching
new learners about Python, please sign up.  I am sorry I won't be able
to make this workshop!

-Brian