Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Last instructor meetup reminder - Today 4:00

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Aug 2017 17:32:35 +0000

text/plain

This afternoon is our last instructor meetup(*). If your are teaching next week, please try to come. 4:00 pm at the UFII.

(*) At least scheduled for now, we can have more.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414