Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: Introduction - Postdoc interested in gathering Carpentries teaching experience

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Sep 2017 01:38:19 +0000

text/plain

Welcome Philipp! UF has a robust instructor community and frequent workshops that we would be happy to have you participate in. I'll be putting together a list of upcoming workshops and starting to organize our community in to a more formal structure. Please look for more updates to this list soon.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414