Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: Introduction - Postdoc interested in gathering Carpentries teaching experience

"Valle,Denis R" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Sep 2017 12:14:31 +0000

text/plain

Hi Philipp, my group (particularly Ben and Justin, cc'ed here) helps to coordinate many of the R related events here at UF (see below).

Let us know if you want to get involved in this.

Best,
Denis