Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: Introduction - Postdoc interested in gathering Carpentries teaching experience

François Michonneau <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Sep 2017 10:31:56 -0400

text/plain

Hi Philipp (and others),

  We will be having the first Gainesville R User Group meetup on
Tuesday (https://www.meetup.com/R-Users-Group-Gainesville-FL/). It's a
great venue to practice your teaching skills by offering a tutorial
and meet other useRs from campus and the tech companies in town.

  Cheers,
  -- Fran├žois