Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Carpentry Club board meeting minutes 2017-11-16

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 18 Nov 2017 03:31:17 +0000

text/plain

Minutes from our inaugural board meeting are below. The most relevant information is our initial workshop schedule:

6 weeks, once a week, during the semester - Data Carpentry split in to 2 hour segments
January 27-28 - ?? Carpentry
February week of 5-9 - Instructor training
February week of 19-23 - ?? Carpentry
March 20-12 - Data Carpentry

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Board-2017-11-16

Our next board meeting will be held the week of 11/27-12/1 to be determined. Our meetings are open. Thank you to everyone who could attend.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414