Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Meeting minutes from 2017-11-28 board meeting

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Nov 2017 22:12:32 +0000

text/plain

Meeting minutes from our Carpentry Club board meeting today:

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Board-2017-11-28

Of interest are dates for upcoming workshops, board organization structure, and opportunities for board membership. We'll be packaging these points up as formal announcements or calls soon but you can skim the minutes if you want advance information.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414