Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Official formation of UF Carpentries Club

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:43:40 +0000

text/plain

The inaugural UF Carpentry Club board has concluded its work and would like to announce the official formation of the club. We have put a charter (and upcoming events and other notes) on a Github wiki and we welcome your feedback:

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki

The club board will be elected in January according to what is outlined in the charter. Announcements about the election process and how to nominate yourself will be coming. Please either watch here or contact me to make sure you receive them. Please also invite anyone else you think would be interested to do the same.

Happy holidays!

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida