Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Re: Tuesday 12:00 @ UFII! Re: Poll for meeting to discuss workshop plans for August

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Jun 2017 18:06:28 +0000

text/plain

Dan also has an 11-12 so you won't be the only one.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414