Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2017

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2017

Data Carpentry workshop @FSU 6/29 & 6/30

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Jun 2017 17:44:21 +0000

text/plain

The libraries at FSU are putting on a Data Carpentry workshop June 29th and 30th:

https://fsulib.github.io/2017-06-29-fsu/

They have generously held 5 seats open for UF participants who either were at our instructor training workshop earlier this month or who have an interest in being a helper or instructor and have not yet experienced a workshop. If you know people who fit that description (or you do yourself) please do register by next Friday. The seats will be rolled back in to FSU's registration soon. (Note that you may need to scroll the Tickets box down to see the seats reserved for UF.)

Happy Friday!

(For those of you who were at the UF instructor training and have not signed up for the Informatics-Teaching-L list at lists.ufl.edu, this will likely be the last time I spam you directly. We mentioned this in the workshop so I wanted to let you know when this happened.)

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414