LINUX-L 2017

Re: X errors

Benjamin Woodruff <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Mar 2017 20:16:15 -0700

text/plain

Assuming you're on 16.04 (since you're talking about the 4.4 kernel), I
think you want the linux-image-generic-hwe-16.04-edge package.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?suite=xenial&searchon=names&keywords=linux-image-generic
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/RollingLTSEnablementStack#hwe-16.04-edge

--
  Benjamin Woodruff