]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2017

LINUX-L 2017

Re: UFIT hiring in several teams, including Linux.

"Allen S. Rout" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:01:33 -0400

text/plain

On 04/19/2017 01:59 PM, Stoner, Dan wrote:
> Hot Damn!
>
> $108,000-$118,000
>
> I assume you have internal people applying for these also?

To quote a quote, "If you think you meet the requirements, by all means".

But there is word that there will be promotions, instead of folk needing
to apply to a new position to get an upgrade.    This is a departure
from historical pattern, and I hope it will continue.

I do not expect that the hires will be dominated by internal placements,
and I would be only mildly surprised to find that there are zero
internal placements out of the ten.

The goal here is to get additional folks, not to move deck chairs around.

- Allen S. Rout