LINUX-L 2017

job opportunity at Duke

"Stoner, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:51:55 +0000

text/plain

The following job post came my way via a collaboration that iDigBio has underway with MorphoSource. They are building a repository of 3D media (scans of museum specimens).

For example, a skull of Australopithecus:

http://www.morphosource.org/Detail/MediaDetail/Show/media_id/6225

The postiion would be based at Duke in North Carolina.

Sorry I don't know more info than that (and I don't have any hint on salary range).

https://library.duke.edu/about/jobs/morphosourcedeveloper

Regards,

Dan Stoner
iDigBio / ACIS Laboratory