Last

]

Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

UFIMAGININGAMERICA-L Home

UFIMAGININGAMERICA-L  February 2017, Week 4

UFIMAGININGAMERICA-L February 2017, Week 4

Samuel Proctor Oral History Program Mississippi Freedom Trip, June, 2017

"Acord, Sophia Krzys" <[log in to unmask]>

Acord, Sophia Krzys

Mon, 27 Feb 2017 20:59:32 +0000

text/plain

Dear Imagining America at UF colleagues,

I forward below an announcement that may be of interest to you and your students to work SPOHP's Mississippi Freedom Project.

Best wishes,
sophia
 -----
Sophia Krzys Acord, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere
Lecturer, Department of Sociology and Criminology & Law
University of Florida
Twitter: UF_Humanities