Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2017

SOCNET April 2017

selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:34:59 -0400

   Barry Wellman

                  Streisand/Sondheim
   NetLab Network FRSC INSNA Founder
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman twitter: @barrywellman
   NETWORKED: The New Social Operating System Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
                        http://amzn.to/zXZg39