Gator Robotics - General Body Meeting

Gerilynn Rossman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:22:27 -0400

text/plain

Hello, everyone!

We hope you’ve had an amazing start of the semester. Gator Robotics is excited to announce
that we will be having our first General Body Meeting of the Fall semester on Tuesday, August
28th, at 6 pm.

We will be discussing our current team projects, ways to get involved, and how can find your
place within our group. Our team leads will be present to talk about their individual projects
and what they’ve worked on in the past. We welcome all majors and skill levels.

The location is TBA, so please follow this link to the Facebook event page to stay informed:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1950308825216535.

Hope to see you there,

Gerilynn Rossman
Gator Robotics Secretary