]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  October 2017

SOCNET October 2017

Re: selected Latest Complexity Digest Posts (fwd)

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Oct 2017 04:33:20 -0400

   Barry Wellman

                  Streisand/Sondheim
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
   Distinguished Senior Advisor     	     University Learning Academy
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            http://amzn.to/zXZg39