RECMGMT-L December 2017, Week 3

Sample Size for ECM Audit

Jeff Lewis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Dec 2017 14:50:22 -0500

text/plain

There are some old paper files in my office that pre-dates my time as the
Records Manager at my firm. I believe that most of these have been
scanned into our ECM, but I'd like to do a random sampling to confirm that
these files have been digitized. What percentage is a good size for this
type of audit?

Thanks!