Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: Carpentry Con and the Carpentries news letter

"Millar,Justin J" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:42:21 +0000

text/plain

Hey Matt,

I would definitely be interested in presenting an overview of the UF Carpentries Club at the Carpentries conference, potentially including information on our piloted workshop series (which concludes today). I have access to some travel funding through the UF R Meetups, probably not enough to cover the entire cost of the trip but definitely could help funding.

My schedule is open tomorrow, if you and/or other board members have time we could meet up and put together ideas for an abstract.

Let me know what you think,
Justin Millar