Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Welcome to our Spring 2018 Carpentry Club board

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Jan 2018 13:37:30 +0000

text/plain

Please welcome our newly elected Spring 2018 Carpentry Club board members:

Kristina Riemer
Justin Millar
Matthew Collins
Miao Sun
Hao Ye
Brian Stucky
Simona Picardi

This board will serve an abbreviated term until the fall of 2018 when we synchronize our normal election cycle with the academic year with a fall election.

Our board meetings are open and agendas will be announced in advance on this mailing list. Meeting minutes are publicly available on our wiki. We welcome any input or participation from our community.

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Meeting-Minutes

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida