Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: Spring board meeting #1 Tues 2/6 at 4:00 pm

Brian Stucky <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 3 Feb 2018 14:36:05 -0500

text/plain

Hey, Matt -- Quick question for you.  It is looking like I might end up
having a conflict with that Tuesday meeting time.  I can't see the
results of the poll, so were there any Monday or Wednesday times that
suited everyone?  I think either of those days would work better for me
(I could do any time on Monday or any time but 1:00 PM on Wednesday).

Thanks!

-Brian