Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

RESCHEDULED: Spring board meeting #1 Friday 2/9 11:00 am

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Feb 2018 19:52:06 +0000

text/plain

After some conflicts came up, we have re-scheduled the board meeting to Friday 2/9 at 11:00 am. Currently we'll meet in the UFII though the room reservation is pending.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414