Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: RESCHEDULED: Spring board meeting #1 Friday 2/9 11:00 am

"Klarenberg,Geraldine" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Feb 2018 14:03:23 +0000

text/plain

Hi Matt
I am not officially on the board - is anyone welcome at these meetings?
Geraldine