Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: RESCHEDULED: Spring board meeting #1 Friday 2/9 11:00 am

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Feb 2018 14:43:50 +0000

text/plain

Yes! All board meetings are open and meeting notes are published on our wiki:

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki

If you have something new you'd like to bring up at the meeting it would be great if you either open an issue in the wiki or email someone on the board to let them know. Of course you can still bring something new up if you don't.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414