Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Instructor and helper opportunities available!

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Feb 2018 13:02:22 +0000

text/plain

There are two upcoming Carpentry workshops in need of instructors and helpers. The first is March 20-21 and the second will be this summer at a date to be determined at the Ft. Lauderdale Research Center. For the summer workshop, we are just collecting general interest in instructing and we will follow up to try to find a specific date.

We have a new sign-up sheet available to help everyone see who's doing what and what contributions are needed on our upcoming events page. If you would like to teach or help at either of these events, just put your name down!

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki/Upcoming

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida