Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: Carpentry Con and the Carpentries news letter

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:28:14 +0000

text/plain

Note that abstracts are due 3/5 for CarpentryCon.

Would anyone from UF like to present an overview of the UF Carpentries club?

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414