Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: Carpentry Q&A this Friday 4/13, 12:00 - 1:00 @UFII

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Apr 2018 15:53:50 +0000

text/plain

If you have any questions about instructor checkouts or the Carpentries at UF, come by the Informatics Institute nowish! Or come to the bug BBQ going on for the rest of the afternoon today.

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida
352-392-5414