Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Re: Data helpdesk presentations at Ecological Society of America (8/5-8/10 in NOLA)

"Marconi,Sergio" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jul 2018 18:23:03 +0000

text/plain

Hey Matt,
Seems that example 2 is pretty much fitted for me. :D I am happy to prepare the abstract in the weekend. I have public data (the ECODSE competition stuff) to prepare something, but accuracy with those (very few data points) is fairly low. If that’s fine, I am happy to give a 30/40 minutes hands on

Best,
Sergio