Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

Fwd: [trainers] Mentoring Applications NOW Open!

François Michonneau <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Aug 2018 12:09:55 -0400

text/plain

Hello all,

  If you've attended The Carpentries instructor training and would
like to meet other people in the community and develop your instructor
skills, please see below the announcement to join the mentoring
program.

  Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

  Best,
  -- François