Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2018

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2018

More instructor opportunities available - 10/4, 10/23-10/24

Matthew Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 19 Aug 2018 23:08:04 +0000

text/plain

We have scheduled the last two workshops of the fall semester:

10/4 - This will be a single-day workshop on R taught in conjunction with the iDigBio Summit
10/23 - 10/24 - We have the classroom reserved for a regular 2-day workshop. The geospatial lessons are about to be released, does anyone want to try a new workshop?

Please visit our new web site to sign up if you're interested in instructing or helping. Remember, instructors can be eligible for travel grants. We gave out a total of $2,500 this summer and we'll be doing an extra award period this fall as well as next spring.

https://www.uf-carpentry.org/about/community

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida